Better Mobility for Life
SAVARIA DELTA: FOR STRAIGHT STAIRS
The Savaria Delta inclined platform lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down a single flight of straight stairs by travelling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs. Suitable for home or commercial applications, this lift is well suited to environments where an elevator or vertical lift cannot be easily accommodated.
The motor is housed on board the unit with no need for a machine room. The folding platform, available in ADA-compliant size, allows easy access to stairs when the lift is not being used, making this a popular choice for schools, churches and other public buildings. This system is battery powered allowing it to operate through a power failure.
We want Stiltz customers to feel safe and comfortable when using our lifts. Therefore, each Stiltz Home Lift is equipped with the following safety features as standard:
- The full-height door is equipped with a lock which will only open when the lift has completed its journey up or down. The lift will only move from stationary when the lift car door is fully closed. In an emergency the door can be unlocked from the outside.
- The lift has a built-in braking mechanism for safety and comfort.
- Sensors positioned on the top and bottom will automatically stop the lift car immediately if an obstruction is detected.
- In the event of power failure, the lift car can be returned to the lower floor thanks to a battery back up located within the drive unit.
- A built-in load sensor ensures that the maximum weight limit is not exceeded.
- As the lift travels between floor it picks up or leaves behind a strong and sturdy lid that blocks the hole in the floor. You can easily place your original flooring on top of this to create an almost seamless finish.
- Standard Finishes The Duo Alta is finished in grey, while the Classic elevators have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home elevators.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.
- n-Car Seat This is a popular option selected by customers. The Classic range accommodates a fold-down seat while the Duo Alta has a stylish, moulded perch seat.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the elevator.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your Stiltz elevator by choosing different colour elevator car, rails and interior lining.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply This system will allow for numerous trips both up and down whilst the main power to the elevator is out.
- Half Height Light Curtain An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevator. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below:
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||375lb / 170kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)|
|Maximum Travel||4.0 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||15cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one day|
|Configuration||Single entry door or Thru Car (Duo Classic only)|
COMMENTS: No Comments